About Me

My photo
Judith Van Atta Roenke. I am a Navy Submariner wife. Triathlete. I am the proud mommy of Henry the Fifth and Peter Tristum. Welcome to my Blog...

Saturday, January 02, 2010

True Up Favorite Fabrics of '09


True Up wants to know about my favorite fabrics of 2009...

- Favorite Print from [Country of Your Choice]- Taiwan, the bicycle print from Tine at bytinster



















- Favorite Handprinted Fabric

At Green Olive on Etsy. I wish it was in yardage!!



- Favorite Digitally Printed Fabric- The image on the fabric from Henry’s Daddy Doll





Favorite Home Decor Weight Fabric or Collection – We are plannning to reupholster a victorian couch from Henry's grandfather. I want to do something similar to Nie Nie's couch pictured here.



- Favorite Trend (Motifs) – hedgehogs and mushrooms

- Favorite Trend (Colors)- turquoise and orange



- Favorite Novelty Print – Petit Ecole purchased from Superbuzzy













-



Favorite Floral Print I made a 50’s style dress with this pique from Hancock Fabrics.

















- Favorite Organic Print or Collection I love the collection at Volksfaden.




- Favorite Holiday Fabric or Collection – Michael Miller’s Funky Christmas



- Favorite Juvenile Print: Boys – monkey’s for Henry’s romper

From Matatabi



















- Favorite Reproduction Print or Collection – Marcus Brother’s Aunt Grace. I have a few, but I am thinking of one of them for cafĂ© curtains in my kitchen









- Favorite Solid/Nonprinted – anything that coordinates with my prints and is on sale!


- Favorite Fabric Shop – online: Superbuzzy, ReproDepot Walk in: G-street, local: JoAnns


- Favorite New Fabric You Worked With in 2009- craft weight fusible Pellon. OK, technically not a fabric, but it is new to me and helped make cute fabric boxes for my son’s toys.

1 comment:

Henry said...

That was a lot of 2009 sewing. It all looked awesome.